NAPA Bulletin is a peer reviewed occasional publication of the National Association for the Practice of Anthropology, dedicated to the practical problem-solving and policy applications of anthropological knowledge and methods.
Peer reviewed publication of the National Association for thePractice of Anthropology. Dedicated to the practical problem-solving and policy applications of anthropological knowledge and methods. Most editions available for course adoption.
1. Race, ethnicity and human engineering
2. The impact of racial variatin on human engineering design criteria
3. Biocultural influences in the analysis of secular trends
4. problems of racial and ethnic self-identification and classification
5. Race ethnicity and forensic anthropology
6. Realities ofracial determination in a forensic setting
7. Skeletal criteria for racial attribution
8. Dental variation and racial estimation : problem and practical forensic applications